crelly featured

Layla Ceramic Effect 06 Milan Red

1:00 PMFrancine




Happy Saturday!
My first nail polish was a nude shade, but IMHO the classic nail polish shade is red, because my granny wears always this colour on her long and beautiful almond shape nails  since I can remember. A Layla red, because Layla was a cheap brand with a huge red palette.
Today I want to share with you a crelly one, from first release of Layla's Ceramic Effect. This is #06 Milan Red, an Hollywood red (as we call this shade in Italy). I used it in my previous nail art, and it works lovely for this purpose.
It's shiny and beautiful and it doesn't deserve top coat, but be careful, because it stains! Use a vaseline or some drops of nail oil around your cuticles, before remove it. You can see three coats of nail polishes on my nails: you could be happy with just two coats, but I'm a former biter, so my smile line is more thick than normal. And I don't like to see it.





Buon sabato!
Il rosso sulle unghie è un po' un classico. Mia nonna ha sempre portato diverse sfumature di rosso, più chiare o più scure secondo la stagione, ma sempre scelti nella corposa palette di Layla; così per me IL colore della manicure, duro e puro, è il rosso. Un rosso Hollywood, bello luminoso e a prova di errore, indossato su una forma a mandorla (come quella di mia nonna). Più classico di così non si può!
Lui è Layla Ceramic Effect #06 Milan Red, un crelly facile da standere e veloce ad asciugare, lo stesso che ho usato nella precedente nail art. Qui vedete tre mani di prodotto, perché jelly e crelly tendono a far vedere l'unghia in trasparenza, e siccome sono un'ex-onicofaga la linea della mia ricrescita è bella sostanziosa. C'è da dire che non abbisogna di top coat, per cui la faccenda è piuttosto veloce.
Occhio, però, perché il signorino tende a macchiare la pelle (e come prende il rosso, signora mia...). Stendete della vasellina o dell'olio per cuticole attorno alle vostre unghie prima di passare alla rimozione.




Which is the brand or the colour that reminds you your childhood days?
My answer is a Layla's red. No doubt at all.
Thanks for reading and see you next time!
Have a nice day!!

Qual è la marca o il colore che vi riporta alla vostra infanzia?
Per me è un rosso di Layla, senza dubbio alcuno.
Grazie per esservi affacciate da queste parti e alla prossima!
Buon sabato!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form