[BirthFlowers] brown

[Birth Flowers] December - Poinsettia

11:30 PMFrancine



Hi there!
I know I'm late for the last episode of Birthflowers, but better late than never, right?
I'm proud to show you a russian witchcraft I performed for this episode. It's called Dry Marble and it's pretty easy. Call me Baba Yaga, please...
Ciao!
So di essere in clamoroso ritardo per l'ultimo appuntamento della Birthflowers, ma meglio tardi che mai, no? E poi sono orgogliosa di mostrarti una magia russa chiamata Dry Marble, facilissima da creare.
Chiamami Baba Yaga, please...





Poinsettia is the last flower on the list. Here in Italy we call it "Christmas Star" because the shape of the flowers. I'd made a poainsettia shape with watermarble, but I change my mind and I've tried (and done) the dry marble technique.
L'ultimo fiore della lista è la Stella di Natale - o Poinsettia - che troviamo ovunque in questi giorni. Ho scelto di andare per gradi, ed invece della solita watermarble, tac, eccoti una dry marble, con i petali del fiore rigorosamente allungati!




This is how it works: I start with two coats of a brown shimmer polish. Beforse the second coat dries, I add some spots using the nail polish brush (as a blobbicure) and I use the detail brush for the pointed shape.
It's very easy once you master it! Because a picture's worth a thousand words, I suggest you to take a look at @laqvid account on Instagram.
Funziona così: do due passate di colore - in questo caso un caldo marrone rossiccio - e poco prima che la seconda mano asciughi, traccio dei punti di colore con il pennello del secondo smalto. Creo la forma che più mi piace con un pennello per i dettagli ed è fatta. Ma siccome un'immagine vale più di mille parole, perché non dai un'occhiata al profilo IG di laqvid?


OPI Germanicure by OPI
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke!
KIKO Strong Nails



And that's all, my dear! I'd like to thank my mates for this one year long journey. I's been happy and it's been very funny!
Thanks a lot, again and again, for all the support, ladies!
And thanks to you for stopping by and reading my post during 2015. I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
I don't know if I shall write some posts during winter holidays. I'll be back on January, I promise. Until next time, take care!!
E siamo ai saluti.
Il mio grazie va alle mie compagne di boccetta che hanno condiviso quest'avventura assieme a me, e che mi hanno dato sostegno e supporto durante quest'anno. razie, ragazze!
E grazie a te per esserti affacciata durante il 2015 e aver condiviso un pezzetto di strada con me.
Noi ci vediamo dopo Capodanno, promesso! Intanto, fai la brava!!










You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form