[Holothon 2015] green

[Holothon 2015] Pupa Holographic Nail Polish #032 Holographic Emerald

8:06 PMFrancine



Happy Friday!
A very quick post today, because I'm very sad. Yesterday we have rescued an homeless kitten. She was appeared out of the blue in the garden, with a bad bad bad cold. We have took it at the veterinary clinic, but she doesn't make it through the night. I'm SO sad. I know we have had all that we could, but I'm still sorry for this loss.
Buon venerdì.
Post telegrafico, quello di oggi, perché la tristezza ha preso il sopravvento. Abbiamo tentato di salvare un gattino randagio apparso ieri nel giardino condominiale. Aveva una brutta polmonite, così l'abbiamo portato in una clinica veterinaria, ma il suo quadro clinico era troppo compromesso. E sono triste. So che abbiamo fatto tutto il possibile, eppure...









Speaking of holo nail polishes, my pick for today is Pupa 032 Holographic Emerald(2012), a nice emerald green linear holo. You can see two coats. The linear holo is not strong or clear as brazillian ones, but it's pretty enough for me. I used the sandwich tip, because this summer is too hot to handle and we need to avoid spots and bubbles on the surface. I didn't use Nfu Oh Aqua Base, but a matte top coat.
La mia scelta per oggi è Pupa 032 Holographic Emerald (2012) un grazioso olografico verde smeraldo ad effetto lineare, non così smaccato come nei brasiliani, anzi, direi che è piuttosto una questione di fede, ma è carino a sufficienza per la sottoscritta. Qui vedete due mani stese con la tecnica sandwich: col caldo che fa, meglio evitare qualsiavoglia problema. Ho usato un top coat matte tra una mano e l'altra.





That's all, mates. Sorry for my few words, but things aren't OK now. I hope you could understand my feelings. Do not miss to take a look at my nail polish mates's picks. I'm pretty sure their polishes shall be gorgeous as ever!
Per oggi è tutto. Scusatemi, ragazze, ma se non fosse stato per Holothon, oggi non avrei proprio postato. Non è proprio cosa. Non dimenticate di dare una sbirciatina ai blog delle altre mie colleghe di boccetta, sono sicura che vi lasceranno a bocca aperta!!













You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form