[Finishpedia] brown

[Finishpedia] #17 - Magnetic Parade

6:00 PMFrancine





Hi everyone and happy Labour Day!
I think I have a nail polish addiction, because I don't like very much metallics (we're talking about them, today!), BUT I have dozens of them. Seriously. I don't like them because their own effect shows up only when you use the magnet (and there's a magnet for every formula)... and it seems to me like a vasting time. And because you have to use the magnet when the nail polish is still wet... you know what I mean!


Anyway, I picked up three samples, Magnetic Force by Color Club Hipnotic, debby Magnetic 07 Moon and China Glaze Magnetix Bond-tastic.
Ciao a tutti e Buon Primo Maggio!
Questa Finishpedia mi sta mettendo di fronte al fatto che ho un problema, perché pur non amando alcuni finish, finisco per ritrovarmene a dozzine nei cassetti. Davvero. Prendiamo il finish magnetico di cui parliamo oggi. Non mi piace perché usare il magnete è quasi una perdita di tempo (e io sono negata) e poiché lo si deve usare a smalto ancora fresco e a distanza ravvicinata... il pastrocchio è dietro l'angolo!

Pur tuttavia, ho scelto esemplari da mostrarvi: Magnetic Force by Color Club Hipnotic, debby Magnetic 07 Moon China Glaze Magnetix Bond-tastic.


Magnetic Force by Color Club Hipnotic






Magnetic Force by Color Club Hipnotic (there is not a typo!) is a cherry red magnetic. You could easily use the magnet on the top of the bottle, and it's very useful, because you also have something like a step where you could place your finger.
Very brilliant!

I have to be honest and say that I don't like this magnetic effect. I wear this polish without using the magnet, 'cause it seems like a cherry shimmer. Very classy!
Magnetic Force by Color Club Hipnotic (scritto proprio così) è di un bel rosso ciliegia. Il magnete si trova sul tappo, così potete sempre portarvelo dietro. In più, c'è una specie di scalino in cui appoggiare il dito mentre il magnete compie la sua magia.
Benedetta idea!

Sarò onesta, e vi dirò che questo tipo di effetto magnetico non mi convince poi molto. Preferisco indossarlo nature perché assomiglia ad un elegantissimo shimmer rosso ciliegia.


debby Magnetic 07 Moon





I've found debby Magnetic 07 Moon with a lady magazine a couple of week ago. I took it because the name and the shade. I don't know if I can call it indigo or not, but I like it. And I'm a Cancer Born, so I must have it. By the way, did you have a Debby Cancer bottle to swap? Let me know!

This effect is strong, but my nails are curved, so it's not easy to use a flat magnet.
Ho trovato debby Magnetic 07 Moon in allegato con una rivista un paio di settimane fa. Inutile dire che l'ho preso per il nome (sono pur sempre un Cancro!) e per il colore, che non so se sia indaco o meno, ma mi piace. A proposito: non è che vi avanza una boccetta di Debby Cancer, alle volte?

L'effetto è ben visibile, ma con le unghie molto curve come le mie non è facile usare un magnete piatto.






China Glaze Magnetix Bond-Taste. The epic fail ever. I purchased it two years ago, at the China Glaze italian retailler. They didn't have the magnet on sale, but they assured me that I do not need its own magnet BECAUSE (quote) "it works with ANY magnet!"(/quote). Any. What does exactly means "any"? Everyone, right? Right. So, let me say that is not true. I tried to use CC Hipnotic's magnet (you could see my poor results on my medium) and this is what I get.
I like the shade - in the bottle is more warm and clear, anyway - and I'm trying to make deal with brown shades. They are cutey, afterall. (Yup, things change, my friends!)


Do you like magnetics?
Do you like this crazy effect, or do you say "Who Cares? They are perfect for stamping!"?

Let me know in your comment, ladies!
Now I gotta go, we are about to go to the movies to see Avengers 2 - The Age of Ultron. Original version, of course, to avoid any blabbermouth. It's so annoying try to watch a movie when someone around you is talking about his personal life, don't you agree?

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day/night/whatever!


China Glaze Magnetix Bond-Taste. La più grossa sola di sempre! Quando ho comprato questa boccetta (assieme ad un altro paio di sorelline) avevano esaurito i magneti (sì, si comprano a parte...), ma di stare tranquilla che tanto "funziona con qualsiasi magnete!" (cit.). Ora, a casamia "qualsiasi" ha un significato ben preciso. Tipo, lo stesso pratico magnete sul tappo di casa Color Club. Ma anche no! I risultati li potete vedere sul medio. Se vi dovessero capitare tra le zampe, comprate anche il magnete!
Sto facendo pace coi toni del marrone. Questo mi piace (in boccetta di più). Non ci credete, eh? (Succede. Succede, succede.)


Che ne pensate dei magnetici?
Vi piace l'effetto, o ve ne strafregate alla grande perché sono perfetti per lo stamping?

Su, non siate timide. Tanto io non ci sarò, mi starò godendo Avengers 2 - The Age of Ultron. In v.o., non tanto per fare la sborona, quanto per evitare di sorbirmi il chiacchierone di turno che sciorina tutti i cavolacci suoi mentre tu cerchi disperatamente di seguire il film. A me capita sempre. A voi no?

Grazie per essere passate a trovarmi e buona giornata/serata/quellochevipare!








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form