[BirthFlowers] China Glaze

[Birth Flowers] January- Carnation

11:40 PMFrancine



Hi guys,
I've got a splitting headache, so I'm not responsible for the mistakes I'm going to write in this post. Today I wan to show you the third surprise we have thought for you! Do you remember last year's Birthstone Challenge? Our friend Alice wanted  to arrange something flower related, so we seized the moment and that's how Birth Flowers was born. Every third Monday of each month we'll show you what the flower of the month suggested to us.
We are going to start this new adventure with the January's flower, the lovely Carnation. 

Buonsalve,
stasera vi avviso che il post sarà più breve ed insensato del solito. Mi fa male la testa da stamattina, e mettermi davanti al pc è stata una pessima idea. Il fatto è che oggi vi avrei svelato la terza sorpesa che avevo in serbo per voi quest'anno. Ricordate la Birthstone Challenge dello scorso anno? Ebbene, la nostra Alice voleva organizzare qualcosa legato ai fiori, così ci siamo inventate Birth Flowers (squadra che vince non si tocca...), che seguirà le stesse modalità dello scorso anno: ogni terzo lunedì del mese un appuntamento con un fiore diverso, volta per volta.
A gennaio tocca al garofano. Pronte?








Sorry for showing you my left hand with the pointer's nail still broken, but these are the best photos I took. Turn an eye blind, please.
I'm not able to draw a carnation over my nails, so I took inspiration by the striated petals of some carnations. I love the beige ones with red lines. So, I used OPI My Very First Knockwurst - a light pink toned crème from Germany Collection - as a base (two coats), and I dabbed with a piece of bath sponge (a pink one, FYI) using MVFK and China Glaze Rose Among Thorns - a pink coral neon. When I was satisfied,  I added top coat to blend together the colours and then I randomly sponged China Glaze White Out with a piece of saran wrap. Another layer of top coat and it's done.




Mi spiace mostrarvi la sinistra - con l'unghia dell'indice ancora massacrata - ma ho foto decenti solo con questa mano. Chiudete un occhio per favore!
Poiché non sono capace a disegnare dei garofani sulle unghie, ho deciso che mi sarei fatta ispirare dai petali screziati dei garofani (che sono quelli che amo di più!). Sono partita da una base beige utilizzando due mani di OPI My Very First Knockwurst - una lacca beige della Germany Collection. Una volta asciutta, ho preso un pezzo di spugna (una spugna da bagno rosa, se vi interessa) e ho tamponato sulla mia base OPI MVFK e China Glaze Rose Among Thorns - un neon color rosa corallo. Ho poi steso alcune mani di top coat per amalgamare bene i colori ed evitare antiestetici stacchi. Quindi, con un pezzo di pellicola per alimenti, ho tamponato China Glaze White Out, a caso.
Un'altra mano di top coat, ed ecco fatto.






I hope you liked my carnation style nail art. Don't forget to take a look at my mates's picks! See you next flower time, every third Monday of each month. Thanks for stopping by and would you please forgive my spelling mistakes!


Spero che le mie unghie ai chiodi di garofano... ehm, simil-garofano vi siano piaciute! Non dimenticate di sbirciare i blog delle mie compagne d'avventura, mi raccomando! Noi ci vediamo ogni terzo lunedì del mese con un altro appuntamento della nostra rassegna floreale. Grazie per essere passate e buonanotte!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form