blue China Glaze

Daydreaming with holos

11:22 PMFrancine





Hi everyone!
Today I would like to show you a water marble I've made some month ago (around last November). I've used China Glaze's holos. I was in the right mood to make an experiment and I'm pretty pleased by the result.
Ciao a tutti!
Stasera vorrei condividere con voi una water marble che ho fatto qualche tempo fa (lo scorso Novembre, o giù di lì). Si tratta di un esperimento realizzato con gli smalti holografici di China Glaze e sono molto soddisfatta del risultato.









First of all, I started with two coats of China Glaze Innocent, a sheer pink nail polish, perfect for french manicure. I don't remember how I've saved my swatch about it, but don't panic. I'll share it with you very very soon.

Per prima cosa, si parte con due mani di China Glaze Innocent, uno smalto sheer rosato perfetto per la french manicure. Non ricordo con quale nome io abbia salvato gli swatch relativi, ma abbiate fede. Salteranno fuori presto!






Then into a room temperature water I poured some drops of China Glaze LOL (Rich purple linear holo), China Glaze DV8 (gorgeous bright teal blue linear holo) and China Glaze 2NITE (bright medium blue linear holo) from the astonishing OMG collection. I know, for someone this water marble could be an aberration, but look at these nails and tell me it wasn't worth the disturb. 
Quindi, ho versato alcune gocce di China Glaze LOL (viola), China Glaze DV8 (teal) e China Glaze 2NITE (azzurro) in una coppetta con dell'acqua demineralizzata a temperatura ambiente. Ho disegnato delle linee et voila. Mi rendo conto che per alcune di voi questo sembrerà un sacrilegio, ma ne vale la pena, no?




I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition that holos could work with water marble. They spread nicely and using them was a bed of roses, because the formula is a little bit sticky.

Have you tried to make a water marble with holos? How was that? Did you enjoyed the sparkles over your nails?

Don't be shy and please share your thoughts!

I remember I was surprised watching how these holos spread into the water and how shin-y was the pattern once the three colors mixed together. I hope you liked it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day/night/whatever.


Non mi aspettavo l'Inquisizione Spagnola che questi smalti funzionassero così bene in acqua e si aprissero tanto facilmente! Forse si deve alla formula piuttosto viscosa, ma mi hanno lasciata piacevolemente a bocca aperta.

Avete provato ad usare gli smalti olografici per la water marble? Commenti? Sensazioni? 

Non siate timide, fatevi avanti!

Sono rimasta sorpresa nello scoprire come questi tre colori si siano amalgamati per bene, una volta in acqua. Inutile dire che le mie unghiette erano belle luccicose...

Spero vi sia piaciuta la mia idea, e che torniate a trovarmi. Grazie per essere passate!












** some items in this post were sent to me for free for review – alcuni prodotti in questo post mi sono stati inviati gratuitamente a scopo valutativo 

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form