[sailing] blue

[SAILING - ONEPIECE INSPIRED NAIL ART ] #5 Sanji

12:36 AMFrancine




Hi mates, how are you?
I've had a pretty though days and I've neglected my blog. I'm sorry, but when life calls we have to answer her, right here and right now.


My dog days are not over yet, but now I've an easier humdrum routine, so I can share with you my silly ideas (how lucky!!). With just one week delay, I'm going to show you my entry for Sailing: today's character is the Straw Hat Pirates' Cook: Kuroashi Sanji.
Ciao a tutti, come state?
Spero scuserete la mia assenza, ma le ultime settimane sono state belle pienotte ed ho finito col trascurare (con dolore) il blog. Purtroppo, quando la Vita chiama, c'è poco da fare se non rispondere. E di corsa pure!

La situazione è rientrata (più o meno) nella norma, così oggi posso condividere con voi un'altra nail art su ONEPIECE. Con solo una settimana di ritardo (ecchessaramai?), passiamo al personaggio del mese: Sanji Gambanera.


image source: OnePieceGT.IT




Sanji is a 19 years old cook who knows how it feels to starve from first hand experience, so he will never refuse someone a meal. Sanji has a strong sense of chivalry, because of which, he will never harm a woman, even if he dies. He loves women above all and he's always ready to satisfied Nami's and Robin's needs (even when they do not need anything...). 

He's a strong rivalry with Zoro (he calls the swordman "marimo", because Zoro's short hair reminds him the seaweed), and he's one of the smartest men of Strawhat Crew.
He joins Rufy to find the All Blue, a legendary sea, containing every kind of fish in the world. He's a cook, afterall.

Sanji è il cuoco della ciurma di Cappello di Paglia. Ha 19 anni e da bambino ha provato sulla propria pelle cosa significhi essere affamati, e da allora non rifiuta mai di dare del cibo ha chi ne ha bisogno. Il suo punto debole sono le donne ed ha un fortissimo senso della cavalleria, arrivando a farsi ammazzare pur di non picchiare una donna.

Ha una fortissima rivalità con Zoro (che chiama "marimo" - in italiano testa d'alga - per la somiglianza tra l'alga e la testa dello spadaccino), ed è uno dei più intelligenti del gruppo.  Si unisce alla ciurma perché sogna di vedere coi propri occhi l'All Blue, un mare leggendario in cui convergono tutte le specie di pesci esistenti. È un cuoco, no?







I took inspiration from Sanji's strongest dream (the All Blue one, not to become the best prince ever!) and I've created this manicure with some dry water marble stickers.

I started mixed randomly  Deborah gel Effect #24 Optical White, Rimmel London Salon Pro 618 Little Boy Blue and Rimmel London Salon Pro 651 I Want It! over a plastic sheet. I let my desing dry. Then I cut the stickers off following my nail's shape, and I placed over my medium and ring. I sealed my nails with the top coat and ta-dan!

E proprio dall'All Blue ho preso ispirazione per la nail art del mese, usando la tecnica della dry water marble.

Su un foglio di plastica ho mischiato a caso Deborah gel Effect #24 Optical WhiteRimmel London Salon Pro 618 Little Boy Blue e Rimmel London Salon Pro 651 I Want It!. Ho lasciato asciugare una notte. Poi, con l'aiuto di un paio di pinzette, ho staccato il disegno, l'ho ritagliato seguendo la forma delle mie unghie e l'ho fatto aderire bene alla base. Un velo di top coat ed il gioco è fatto.





Using dry water marble stickers is easy and it allows more control than a simple water marble. Success guaranteed! The only flaw I had using this technique is the thickness of the stickers I made. 

Did you have tried this technique. Have some tips to share with us?

Don't be shy and let us know your secret!

I would like to copy a rough and foaming sea, just as the All Blue should be. Do you think I've accomplished my target? I don't think so, as usual, but I hope you liked my idea. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice week.
Questa tecnica è molto più semplice della classica water marble e garantisce un risultato migliore. L'unica difficoltà che ho incontrato è lo spessore dell'adesivo che si ottiene, e spesso non è facile farlo aderire alle unghie.

Avete provato questa tecnica? Suggerimenti? Consigli? Trucchetti?

Non siate timide e fatevi avanti. Ogni spunto è beneaccetto!

L'idea che avevo in mente era riprodurre un mare mosso e pieno di correnti, così come mi immagino che sia l'All Blue. Rende l'idea? Per me no, come al solito, ma spero che vi sia piaciuta lo stesso. Grazie per essere passate e buona settimana!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form