[BirthFlowers] MoYou

[Birth Flowers] June: Roses vs Peonies

7:59 PMFrancine




Hi mates, how are you?
I think I've begun my pink period, or at least June shall be a pink month! As you can see, I've made some spring cleaning on my blog. Better late than never. I didn't expect it was so stressful managin' a brand new template. I hope you like it, even it's a little bit too pink for my taste. Let me know what you think about it!

Today, for our monthly Birth Flowers, we are going to talk about Roses, Honeysuckles or Peonies. That it means, pink everywhere.
Ciao a tutte, bellezze!
Credo di essere appena entrata nel mio periodo rosa, o almeno, Giugno sarà un mese rosa a più non posso (aiuto!). Ho fatto qualche cambiamento qua e là. Non ricordavo quanto fosse stressante lavorare ad un template nuovo di zecca (e alcune cose sono ancora da sistemare!), ma era necessario. Sì, è un po' rosa. Forse troppo. Voi che ne dite?

Oggi, tanto per non smentirci, passiamo ai fiori rosa per eccellenza: rose, caprifogli e peonie.



I've made two look.
The first one is dedicated to roses. Roses, the whitest ones, are my favourite flowers. My wedding bouquet was made by avalanches roses and it was so pretty I regret throwing away.

I started with two coats of P2 Leather Matte polish #20 Rock Steady, which is a geranium pink textured nail polishes. I stamped some rose patterns from MoYou London Mother Nature #11, with essence StampMe! white.
Non riuscivo a decidermi, così ho creato due manicure. La prima è dedicata alla rosa, uno dei miei fiori preferiti. Il mio bouquet era compost per intero da rose avalanche e foglie di edera, mi è dispiaciuto doverlo lanciare alle invitate!

Ho steso due mani di P2 Leather Matte polish #20 Rock Steady, un textured rosa geranio sul quale ho stampato delle rose utilizzando la plate Mother Nature #11 di MoYou London ed il fido essence StampMe! white.






Because Mother Nature #11 has a strange flower pattern too, I thought it could work for peonies too. What do you think about it? I'm not sure this stamping could represent a peony pattern, but, alas, it's nice, don't you agree?
E poiché sulla stessa plate c'è un disegno di un fiore misterioso (?), ho pensato potesse andare per le peonie. Che ne pensate? Ok, non saranno delle peonie peonie, ma è lo stesso un disegno carino, no?







Which side are you on?
Roses or peonies?

I say roses out loud, 'cause peonies are nice and delicate, but I think they don't fit with me. A rose is a rose is a rose. And every rose has its thorns.

I hope you liked my ideas! Don't forget to take a look at my mates' blogs, I'm sure they would have chosen gorgeous shades for this episode. I bet they will!

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

Voi che scegliete, rose o peonie?

Io rose tutta la vita.
Le peonie sono fiori stupendi e molto particolari, ma non credo si adattino alla mia personalità. Una rosa è una rosa è una rosa. E non c'è rosa senza spine.

Spero vi siano piaciute le mie idee. Non dimenticate di dare un'occhiata ai blog delle mie compagne, sono sicura che avranno fatto faville per quest'episodio. Scommettiamo?

Grazie per esservi affacciate e alla prossima!!









You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form