[31DC15] blue

[31DC15] My pair of jeans

11:00 PMFrancine



Happy Friday!
For the manicure of the day I've took inspiration from the most usefull clothes ever: jeans!
I really love them because they are su versatile and easy to wear. You could go everywhere with the right pair of jeans. And when you finally found your model, you feel like the most wonderful woman on the earth.
Buon venerdì!
Per la nail art del giorno ho preso ispirazione dal più favoloso dei capi di vestiario, i jeans!
Adoro vestire in jeans, non esiste posto o situazione in cui i jeans non possano essere sfruttati. E poi sono così comodi! Trova il tuo modello, quello che ti calza a pennello e ti valorizza al massimo, e ti sentirai la donna più favolosa del pianeta!




For this look, I've choosen to replicate the stone-washed design using the saran wrap technique. I've started with two coats of Rimmel London Salon Pro 651 I Want It. Then I crinkled a piece of saran wrap, I layered some brushstrokes of Rimmel London Salon Pro 618 Little Boy Blue and I've dabbed it over my nails. When it was completely dried, I've painted a zig zag with  Sinful colors All About You. There's no jeans without their golden seam!
Per replicare l'effetto stone-washed, ho scelto di affidarmi alla tecnica saran-wrap. Ho steso due mani di Rimmel London Salon Pro 651 I Want It e solo quando s'è asciugato ho preso un pezzo di pellicola, l'ho accartocciato per benino e ci ho passato sopra un paio di pennellate di Rimmel London Salon Pro 618 Little Boy Blue. Ho picchiettato per bene sulle unghie e ho lasciato asciugare. Ho poi disegnato le cuciture con un pennellino da nail art e Sinful Colors All About You.



Obviously, save your cuticle area with your favourite trick: liquid latex, peel-off base, scotch tape and so on, because saran wrap might be a very messy technique. It's not apocalyptic like water marble or stamping or others, but why do we have to waste our time in a boring clean-up?
Ovviamente, proteggete il giro cuticola. Usate quello che vi pare, il liquid latex, la base peel-off, il nastro adesivo, ma proteggete la pelle. La saran wrap può essere un bel casotto da pulire, niente di apocalittico come una water marble o uno stamping o altro ancora, ma perché perdere tempo prezioso a scartavetrare via lo smalto dalla pelle?



I hope you enjoyed my idea!
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice Friday!!
Spero che la mia idea ti sia piaciuta!
Grazie per essere passata e goditi il fine settimana!!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form