[31DC15] featured

[31DC15] Impression, les fleurs fleurissant

11:00 AMFrancine



Hi, everyone!
I've another nail art to share with you, so let's cut the long story short and get this post started!
I've followed the tutorial of puertorican nail artist Adelis Lebron. Check her Facebook Page, she has shared many gorgeous tutorial. For this look I've used some Orly polishes too (I've one drawer of my first Helmer full of these lovely babies!). Let's take a look!
Ciao a tutti!
La manicure di oggi prevede dei fiori e mi sono fatta ispirare dal lavoro di Adelis Lebron, un'artista portoricana che realizza dei lavori deliziosi e dei tutorial a prova di torda (alza la mano). date un'occhiata alla sua pagina Facebook (qui) per trovare nuove idee! Anch'io come Adelis ho tirato fuori alcuni dei miei smalti Orly dal cassetto (uno intero dedicato solo a loro!) e questo è quello che ho combinato.




Nail Polishes I used:

Gilded Coral 
Snowcone
Boho Bonnet
Monroe's Red
Festival Lights
Wandering Vine
Frisky
Liquid Vinyl
Green With Envy
Sea of Lights

Frisky

As shown in the tutorial, I've mixed some drops of each shade with the thinner and making random spots over two dry coats of Orly Gilded Coral. I added the leaves and the details and I've sealed all with one coat of Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat.

Smalti utilizzati:

Gilded Coral 
Snowcone
Boho Bonnet
Monroe's Red
Festival Lights
Wandering Vine
Frisky
Liquid Vinyl
Green With Envy
Sea of Lights

Frisky

Come spiegato nel tutorial, ho diluito alcune gocce di smalto e ho creato dei cerchi irregolari su due mani di Orly Gilded Coral. Ho aggiunto le foglie ed i dettagli e ho terminato la mia nail art con una mano di Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat.




I like this kind of flowers because they remind me the Monet's waterlillies and a Naj-Oleari pattern I adored when I was 16. I know, I'm a rose lover, but it's nice change once in a while.
Questo genere floreale mi ricorda sia le ninfee di Monet sia una fantasia floreale di Naj Oleari per cui andavo pazza quand'ero al liceo. Lo so, io sono più un tipo da rose, ma ogni tanto è bello cambiare, no?



Thanks for stopping by and have a nice Monday!
Grazie per essere passati e alla prossima!!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form