[BirthFlowers] blue

[Birthflowers] July - Larkspur

9:00 PMFrancine




Happy Moon Day, mates!
Do you remember that 45 years ago mankind landed on the Moon? Yup, of course I believe we reached the moon on July 20th, I don't have any evidence against it. Do you believe it? Yes or no?


Whatever you think about it, let's start talking about our Birthflowers. July is the month of Larkspur, a lovely flower I never had the chance to see before. Also called delphinium, Larkspur is a steam toxic for humans and livestock. His colors shift to white to purple and I've thought to replicate them over my nails. How? With a gradient. How else?
Ci credete che siamo andati sulla Luna, 45 anni fa? Io sì, perché non ho prove che invalidino questa storia, ma voi? Ci credete, oppure no?

Qualunque sia la vostra opinione, scendiamo sulla terra per incontrare il fiore del mese, il Delfinium, anche detto Sperone del Cavaliere. Non conoscevo questo fiore, velenoso per esseri umani ed animali (se avete dei gatti, evitatelo!), con una forma a lancia e dei fiori bellissimi che ricordano quelli delle orchidee.
Lo Speron di Cavaliere esiste in tantisisme tonalità, dal bianco al viola ed io ho deciso di usarle tutte. Come? Con una gradient, ovvio...








I've used all Maybelline New York nail polishes.
I've started with two coats of Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days 871 White Sail. Over some pieces of a bath-sponge, I dabbing Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days 22 Lookout Lemon (yellow),
Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days  20 Uptown Blue (light blue),
Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days  635 Surreal (indigo)
and Maybelline FOREVER STRONG 490 Hot Salsa (red).

I used Kiko Strong Nails to blend together all the shades but I've said myself petals are not shiny. They are matte. So, I've used a signle layer of a matte top coat (Deborah matte effect top coat ) over this gradient. 
It was love at the very first sight, but I'm curious to know which version do you like the most.
Ho usato solo smalti Maybelline New York.
Su due mani ben asciutte di Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days 871 White Sail ho tamponato un pezzetto di spugna da bagno coi seguenti colori:
Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days 22 Lookout Lemon (giallo),
Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days  20 Uptown Blue (celeste),
Maybelline SuperStay 7 Days  635 Surreal (indaco)
Maybelline FOREVER STRONG 490 Hot Salsa (rosso).
Ho usato KIKO Strong Nails per amalgamare i colori ma poi mi sono detta che i petali dei fiorni non sono lucidi. Sono opachi. Sicché una passata di Deborah matte effect top coat ha sistemato la faccenda. Per me è stato amore a prima vista, ma sono curiosa di sapere quale versione preferiate.





I like how the color mixed together. It is not perfect, but it's ok. This flaw reminds me the wind blowing through a valley full of larkspur, don't you agree? 
Sono molto soddisfatta del risultato finale e anche se la gradient non è perfetta, pazienza. A me ricorda il vento che soffia in un campo di Speron di Cavaliere, a voi no?





Do tou like perfect nail art and perfect gradient, or it depends case-by-case?

As usual, don't be shy and let me know using the comment form below! And do not forget to pay my friends a visit!
I hope you liked my nail art and thank you for stopping by my blog. Have a nice week!
Vi piacciono di più le nail art perfette e precise al millimetro, oppure dipende dal singolo caso?

Non siate timide, mi raccomando, l'angolo dei commenti aspetta solo voi! Non dimenticate di passare a trovare le mie amiche, ci conto!
Spero che la mia idea vi sia piaciuta! Grazie per essere passate e buon inizio settimana.









You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form