blue BornPrettyStore

Rainbow angels with BP69

2:12 PMFrancine



As I shown you in my facebook page, in the past few days I stumbled upon this tutorial of Beaching Nails, and it was love at the very first sight! I badly wanted replicate this gorgeous idea, so I took off any nail polish, I picked my markers up and I let the magic started!
Se vi è capitato di fare un salto sulla mia pagina facebook, vi sarete accorte di come io mi sia innamorata di questa tecnica. Sono incappata in questo tutorial della bravissima Beaching Nails e non ho sapute resistere alla tentazione di provare anch'io a giocare con i colori!










I carefully followed the tutorial, and because gradient is SO damn perfect for stamping, I've tried the Born Pretty Store plate BP69. I've chosen the feather pattern. As usual, this plate is well carved and stamping process went down like water. Cherry on the top, a little hint of sparkle with one coat of a holo top coat and a matte top coat to seal my nail art.

I've used:
P2 Cosmetics Peel-Off base coat

P2 Cosmetics Color Stop Fluid (cuticle area)
Flormar Matte 01 White Board

Markers
Rubbing alchohol
Bath sponge in pieces

Claire's Surfs Up!
Peggy Sage 202 Rainbow Silver
Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat
Ho seguito scrupolosamente il tutorial e siccome avevo ancora una matrice di Born Pretty Store da mostrarvi, la BP69, è scattato il momento stamping. La matrice è ben scavata, come per le altre di questa marca, e tutto il processo è filato liscio come l'olio. Ciliegina sulla torta, un goccio di luce data dal top coat olografico e sigillato con quello opaco.

Prodotti usati:
P2 Cosmetics Peel-Off base coat
P2 Cosmetics Color Stop Fluid (cuticole)
Flormar Matte 01 White Board
Pennarelli
Disinfettante alcolico
Spugna da bagno in pezzi

Claire's Surfs Up!
Peggy Sage 202 Rainbow Silver
Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat





I have read in the internet that 91% rubbing alchohol could be replaced by any alchoholic disinfectant solution, and so did I.
I've used also P2 Cosmetics Color Stop Fluid and it is a real lifesaver for stamping, gradient and so on. 

Claire's Surfs Up! it's a gorgeous blue crelly that works nicely for stamping. I've paid it only 1 euro but it's priceless! 
It's a simple nail art, but I'm so proud of it!!
Il disinfettante a base alcolica funziona perfettamente e non secca la pelle, come farebbe l'alcol a 90°.
P2 Cosmetics Color Fluid Stop si è rivelato essere una risorsa preziosa per tutto ciò che macchia il giro cuticola (stamping, gradient e via dicendo), mentre Claire's Surfs Up! è un crelly blu che stampa benissimo! L'ho pagato un euro ma ne vale mooolti di più!
Inutile dire che sono orgogliosissima di questa nail art...



I took the picture above before the clean up. I messed up beyond Color Fluid Stop, but I easily removed any stains with a q-tip soaked with alchohol.

Do you like my rainbow feather nail art?
Did you have already tried this technique?


Make sure to add the following code to your next order at Born Pretty Store for a 10% off discount!
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!!
La foto qui sopra è stata scattata prima della pulizia generale. Semmai doveste andare oltre l'area del Color Fluid Stop, basterà un po' d'ovatta e dell'alcol per rimuovere ogni macchia.

Avete già provato questa tecnica?

Con il codice qui sotto otterrete un ulteriore sconto del 10%, assicuratevi di inserirlo nel vostro prossimo ordine a Born Pretty Store!
Grazie per essere passate e buona giornata!!





*items sent to me for honest review purpose
*
prodotti inviati a scopo recensione


You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form