essence featured

essence LE ¡Arriba! #01 hola, guapa

1:17 AMFrancine



Happy Saturday, mates!

Today is mid-August holiday and this is the first scheduled post I've managed before taking a stand by period from blogging. Don't worry about it, I'll be AFK just for ten days. As I said earlier, you could find some nice posts here on Chez Francine. I don't leave you alone, I just want have some fun doing something else with my hubby and family.
Today I want to share with you something amazing. I've bought a pink nail polish I'm not a pink lady, but I like this baby pink (very 80's!). And it's an essence LE. It's pretty uncommon find the essence stand clean and full of products («I've seen things you people wouldn't believe»). And it's pretty uncommon discover that for once in her life essence calls a finish right!
Buon sabato e buon Ferragosto, ovunque voi siate!

Questo è il primo post programmato che vi terrà compagnia mentre mi godrò le meritate vacanze assieme a mio marito e alla famiglia. Tranquille, si tratta solo di una decina di giorni, ma non vi lascerò sole. So che sembra una minaccia. Forse lo è.
Ad ogni modo, oggi voglio condividere con voi un piccolo miracolo, anzi tre.
Primo, ho comprato uno smalto rosa confetto. Non sono un'amante del genere, ma questa tinta fa troppo anni '80 per non accalappiarmi.
Secondo, ho trovato lo stand della essence bello intonso, appena spacchettato e pieno di prodotti intatti.
Terzo, per una volta nella vita hanno azzeccato il finish giusto!!






essence LE ¡Arriba! #01 hola, guapa is a pink matte. They call it "chalky matte", because they like stand out in a very creative way, but no panic. It's just a simple, sticky, pink matte.
I've layered two coats over my usually base coat. As I said, it's a little bit sticky (could you see the brosh-strokes?), but nothing can't be fixed with a little patience (Oh, no! The Guns'N'Roses strike back!).
essence LE ¡Arriba! #01 hola, guapa è un rosa matte. Loro lo chiamano 'chalky matte', perché se non fanno gli originali non sono contenti, ma niente panico. È un matte.
Ho steso due strati sopra la mia solita base. A dire il vero la seconda passata è necessaria, ma ci sono dei segnacci (su, che li vedete!), ma nulla che non possa essere sistemato con un pochino di pazienza. Sì, sto canticchiando ancora i Guns...







Pink is not my cup of tea, but look at this shade. Baby pink is perfect for matte lipsticks above all. Last summer I've falled in love with matte lipsticks. Now, I can easily match my nails!
Il rosa non è un colore che mi fa impazzire, ma questo ragazzotto mi piace. Il rosa confetto mi piace solo per i rossetti matte, e la scorsa estate ne ho acquistati a carrettate. Che bello sapere di poter coordinare labbra e unghie!






Is there a colour you can't come to terms with? Which one?

As I've shown, never say never, ladies!
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!!



P.S.: I'd love to meet you on my Facebook Page here!
Read what my followers think about this blog and much more! And if you enjoyed this post, feel free to share it on Facebook and Twitter using the buttons below!
Qual è il colore con cui proprio non riuscite a venire a patti?

Oggi vi ho dimostrato che il caro, vecchio Mai Dire Mai è una certezza nella vita di noi donne. Buon Ferragosto e alla prossima!!

PS: Mi piacerebbe incontrarvi anche sulla mia Pagina Facebook.
Troverete quello che pensano le altre lettrici e molto altro ancora. E se questo post vi è piaciuto, condividetelo pure su Facebook e Twitter utilizzando i pulsanti qui sotto!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form