[Holothon 2015] A-England

[Holothon 2015] A-England Sleeping Palace

5:30 PMFrancine








It's a rainy Friday, mates. When I woke up this morning, I've had a new, strange feeling to deal with. Inside my heart I knew Summer is over, even if the calendar says there's still a handfull of days before the Autumn starts. That's why I'm going to show you a dusty plum scattered holo. Holothon is near to end  too. It's time to getting serious about the holo affair...


È un venerdì di pioggia, questo, che rafforza la sensazione con cui mi sono svegliata stamattina. L'estate è finita, ed è tempo di guardare all'autunno ed accogliere i suoi toni rosso, oro e ruggine. Ecco perché oggi tiro fuori dal cassetto un olografico lineare color prugna. Anche Holothon sta per finire. È ora di mettersi a fare sul serio!



A-England Sleeping Palace is a smoked plum scattered holo from the Burne-Jones Collection. The Sleeping Palace we're talking about is, of course, the one in which Sleeping Beauty is waiting for her Fated Prince (yup, there's another nail polish called Fated Prince, but this is another story). I've layered two thin coats with the top coat.
Sleeping Palace is the most holographic of the entire collection. I'm not a purple person, and plum is a shade of purple, but I like it. It's a vibrant and classy shade, perfect for Autumn. I do not why, but it reminds me a cup of hot chocolate.
A-England Sleeping Palace è un olografico ad effetto diffuso di color prugna tendente al grigio (pew!) che fa parte della collezione Burne-Jones. Il Palazzo Addormentato a cui fa riferimento è quello in cui la Bella Addormentata se la ronfa della grossa in attesa del suo Principe Azzurro (sì, c'è uno smalto dedicato anche a lui, ma come si diceva una volta, questa è un'altra storia...). Qui potete vedere due passate di Sleeping Palace col top coat.
Sleeping Palace è il più olografico dell'intera collezione, e se già il colore di per sé è molto elegante e particolare e perfetto per l'autunno (e ve lo dice una che col viola fa un po' a cazzotti), l'effetto olografico lo è ancora di più.




Have you seen how glorious this baby is? I've added a blurred photo to show you the inner beauty of this nail polish. I do not have a proper macro, but I think you could get a clear idea of the holo sparkles. 
Visto? Ho aggiunto anche questa foto in cui l'effetto olografico è volutamente sfocato per farvi apprezzare di più la potenza di questo smalto. Non è una vera e propria macro, ma rende bene l'idea, no?



Rain is over, but my feelings about the Summer are still here. Sorry, mates, today I'm a little bit blue, but do not worry: my friends are willing to cheer us up with their picks. Just click on the inlinkz below and let's the holo party started once again!
Qui la pioggia è finita, ma l'idea che l'estate sia finita è ancora qui con me. Oggi va così, ragazze, ma niente panico: le mie amiche sono prontissime a tirarci su il morale con i loro holo. Basta cliccare sulle miniature qui sotto, e lasciare che la festa cominci...








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form