[Zōdiakos] black

[Zōdiakos] - Leo

5:00 PMFrancine

Alphonse Mucha, Têtes Byzantines - La Blonde, 1897
Hi guys,
The hot wave is still here, Ladies and Gentlemen. We must survive, somehow. In these days I ate so many popsicles I'm surprised I didn't have any bellyache. Yet.

Anyway.
The constellation of the month is the Lion. Hear me roar!!!


Ragazze, bentornate!
Il caldo non accenna a diminuire e l'unica maniera per sopravvivere è nutrirsi di ghiaccioli e gelati. Mi sorprende che ancora non abbia avuto un mal di pancia colossale...

Ad ogni modo, la costellazione del mese è quella dell'orgoglioso Leone.



Leo is one of the earliest recogniezed constellation. It's lying between Cancer and Virgo and according to Greek Mythology it reminds the Nemean Lion killed by Hercules as the first of his twelve labors. Leo contains many bright stars, many of which were individually identified by the ancients, as Regulus, Denebola and Algieba, and also many bright galaxies: Messier 65, Messier 66, Messier 95 and so on.
People born under the Leo sign are proud, lavish, passionate and trusted; but they are also egocentric, selfish, quick-tempered and hot-blooded. Leos are natural born kings. Which colour suits them better than gold?
La costellazione del Leone è una delle più antiche, conosciuta sin dai Sumeri. La si trova tra Cancro e Vergine e secondo la mitologia greca sarebbe il Leone Nemeno, la prima delle dodici fatiche di Ercole. È una costellazione che contiene molte stelle luminose e facilmente riconoscibili, come Regulus, Algieba e Denebola, e diverse galassie: Messier 65, Messier 66, Messier 95 e così via.
I nati sotto il segno del Leone sono persone orgogliose, generose, appassionate e fedeli. Il rovescio della medaglia? Sono egocentriche, egoiste, irrascibili e sanguigne. Insomma, personcine da trattare coi guanti, come tutti i reali. E quale colore si addice meglio ad un re dell'oro?






Kingship needs an ease allure. I just started with Catherine Arley 806 as a base. Then I've placed some scotch tape over my nails and I've layered one coat of KIKO Quick Dry 819 (it's a one coater!). I removed carefully any strips and I layered the top coat.
Ta-dah!!
La nobiltà ha una semplicità innata. Così sono partita dal Catherine Arley 806 ed ho posizionato delle strisce di nastro adesivo. Ho passato una mano generosa di KIKO Quick Dry 819 (ne basta una passata!) e ho rimosso con accortezza le strisce. Un velo di top coat ed ecco fatto!




Which color means kingship for you, purple or gold? Let me know it in the comment form!


I hope you liked my last nail art and you'll come back next time. The stars shall bright even next month and I'll waiting for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day/night/whatever.
P.S.: I'd love to meet you on my Facebook Page here!
Read what my followers think about this post and much more! And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on Facebook and Twitter using the buttons below! 


Quale colore si addice di più ad un re, il viola o l'oro? Esprimete il vostro parere nello spazio dei commenti!



Ad ogni modo, spero che questa nail art vi sia piaciuta e vi aspetto il mese prossimo per un altro viaggetto tra le stelle. Grazie di essere passate e buon proseguimento!


PS: Mi piacerebbe incontrarvi anche sulla mia Pagina Facebook.
Troverete quello che pensano le altre lettrici e molto altro ancora.
E se questo post vi è piaciuto, condividetelo pure su Facebook e Twitter utilizzando i pulsanti qui sotto!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form