blue crème

A sugary watermarble!

11:57 PMFrancine





Hi guys!
Mondays are always pretty hard  days, so I made this cure and easy watermarble with vitaminic shades to sugarcoat the pill.
Ciao a tutti!
I lunedì sono giornatine belle toste, così per indorarmi la pillola ho realizzato questa watermarble dai toni zuccheroooosiii...




Nail Polishes I used:

NYC In A Minute #300 Spring Tulip
NYC In A Minute #320 Blue Sky

Rimmel Salon Pro 125 Oh, Mr Darcy!

Funny fact#1: I've worn Rimmel Salon Pro 125 Oh, Mr Darcy! - a lovely nude with a hint of mauve - for 5 days and I couldn't reserve 5 minutes to take some pictures. I'm a genius! I can say that this brand (Rimmel Salon Pro) lasts at least 5 days without any scratch, chips and so on. I love it and I could write a review very soon.

Funny fact #2: NYC In A Minute #320 Blue Sky is actually a jade green (did you have seen a jade sky, perhaps?), it's not blue at all.


Funny fact #3: NYC In A Minute #300 Spring Tulip is pink, but there's a hint of coral in it, so my camera has just scrubled the shades. It's more flamingo than the coral you can see in the bottle.


Smalti utilizzati:

NYC In A Minute #300 Spring Tulip
NYC In A Minute #320 Blue Sky

Rimmel Salon Pro 125 Oh, Mr Darcy!

1) Ho indossato Rimmel Salon Pro 125 Oh, Mr Darcy! - un bel nude con una punta violacea - per almeno cinque giorni di fila e, nonstante ciò, non ho trovato cinque minuti per scattare un paio di foto. Genio del male! Questa linea dura almeno cinque giorni filati senza problemi. Di più, non resisto. Ve lo mostrerò a brevissimo!

2) NYC In A Minute #320 Blue Sky è in realtà un simpatico verde giada. Non è blu nemmeno a pagarlo. Avete mai visto un cielo verde giada?


3) NYC In A Minute #300 Spring Tulip è un rosa fenicottero con una miiinima punta di corallo, ma alla mia macchina è bastato per smarmellare il colore in pieno e mostrarvi una spremuta di arancia sanguinella...





My favourite water marble pattern is the poinsettia flower, BUT it's very diffuclt to me copycat it for each nail. If I don't have time (or if I'm a little bit nervous), I choose abstract lines, because they are very easy to draw in my bowl and the don't have to be just alike among thems.

I hope you like my sugary  watermarble! Sorry for my cuticles, I need cuddle them much more. Have a nice week and thank you for stopping by! 
Il disegno che preferisco sono i fiori di poinsettia, ma siccome sono difficili da riprodurre esattamente identici gli uni agli altri, se ho poco tempo, o sono moolto nervoso, scelgo di ricreare delle linee astratte. Sono più facili da riprodurre e non devono esser per forza tutte uguali!

Spero che vi sia piaciuta la mia watermarble zuccherosa, nonostante le mie cuticole agghiaccianti. Devo coccolarle di più. Grazie epr essere passate e buon inizio settimana!!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form