[Finishpedia] KIKO

[Finishpedia] # 11 Satin - KIKO Denim Collection

11:59 PMFrancine




It's Friday and I'm in love!
It's Springtime, today we have seen a gorgeous solar eclipse and now we are going to explore the Satin universe. Are you ready?
Finalmente venerdì!
È Primavera, abbiamo assistito ad un'eclissi di sole spettacolare e ce ne andremo ad esplorare il pianeta Satin. Allacciate le cinture, ché si parte!!





Satin is an almost matte finish. It dries quite like a matte, but there's still a little bit of shine on it, as a satin-made fabric. You could meet a satin disguised as rubber, denim, plastic, gummy and so on.
Because I'm in a hurry, I have to show you two nail polishes I bought last spring and I have already show you. I'm talking about KIKO Denim Collection 459 Woodstock Cream and 460 Ink Pink.
Il Satin è un finish quasi matte. Asciuga semi-opaco, ma rimane comunque un pochino lucido, come uno scampolo di raso. Alcune case li etichettano come denim, rubber, plastic, gummy e via di seguito.
E visto che sono di corsa, mi tocca mostrarvi due esemplari di cui ho già parlato la scorsa primavera. Sto parlando di KIKO Denim Collection 459 Woodstock Cream e 460 Ink Pink.







KIKO Denim Collection 459 Woodstock Cream is a yellow cream (like a pineapple, maybe?). I love this collection, because these polishes dry very fast. I used this very shade in my last ONEPIECE nail art (you could see it here).
KIKO Denim Collection 459 Woodstock Cream è un bel giallo crema (con un goccio di ananas, forse?) che ho usato nell'ultima nail art ddedicata a ONEPIECE (che potete rovare qui.). Adoro questa collezione, perché asciuga subito e dura parecchio. 









KIKO Denim Collection 460 Ink Pink is a warm flamingo pink. I usually do not wear this kind of shades, because they are too Barbie-style for my tastes, but this has been a pleaseant exception! Sadly, my camera hates the shades with a little hint of coral in it, so I suffered well for take some shoots (and the colour is not accurate at all!).
KIKO Denim Collection 460 Ink Pink è un caldo rosa fenicottero. Di solito questo genere di colori fa troppo Barbie per i miei gusti, ma questa boccetta si è rivelata una piacevole eccezione. La mia macchina fotografica odia tonalità con anche solo una goccia di corallo, sicché ho penato per fotografarlo (ed il colore non rende affatto l'idea!).




Do you like satin/gummy/platic/rubber/denim finish?
Do you have bought them?


Let's chatting about it!

Last week I realized that I have tons of satin/rubber/plastix/denim nail polishes and just few matte. I like them both (and the suède ones too), but sometime I think we just need some simple matte, without any shimmer or glitter or sparkle. Just a plain colour. I don't think it's an impossibile quest, don't you agree?

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice first springtime week end! 



Allora, vi piace il finish satin/gummy/plastix/rubber?
Ne avete comprato uno o più di uno?

Su, non siate timide!

La scorsa settimana mi sono accorta che ho quintali di satin/rubber/plastix/denim, ma pochissimi matte. A me piacicono entrambi i finish, ma a volte vorrei che le aziende avessero il craggio di tirare fuori un matte fatto e finito, senza riflessi, glitter o effettini vari. Non mi sembra un'impresa impossibile, no?

Grazie per essere passate, e buon primo fine settimana di primavera!


You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form