crème cruelty free

L.A. Colors Color Craze Atomic (NP420)

7:52 PMFrancine




Hi guys!
It's been another rainy Monday here in Rome. I feel a little bit blue, because it seems to me like if Spring is gone and Winter is come. And it's ironic because just last saturday I got a pretty bad sunstroke. It's unfair, let me say that!


While the pizza is baking inside the oven (I hope this was the right tense!), I have some minutes to sapre with you, guys. Let me show you this little beauty I purchased last year (I suppose I purchased last year, but I'm not sure at all!), L.A. Colors Color Craze Atomic.
Ciao a tutti!
È stato un lunedì davvero piovoso e sembrerebbe proprio che la primavera si sia presa una pausa, e che l'inverno le abbia coperto il buco. Ironico, se pensate che solo sabato scorso mi sono presa una scottatura coi controfiocchi...

Mentre la pizza si cuoce nel forno, ne approfitto per mostrarvi uno smalto che ho comprato lo scorso anno (o almeno credo sia stato lo scorso anno, mica ne sono sicura! La vecchiaia, la vecchiaia...), di una marca americana (asganaway!) L.A. Colors Color Craze Atomic.




L.A. Colors Cosmetics is an american brand. You could find their products in almost every drugstore (I saw on their website there's a drugstore named Navarro! Seriously?! I love this name!). Their products are cruelty free and their nail polishes' formula contains hardner.

Atomic is a bright medium teal. My camera hates this range of color (and corals too!), so please, be kind and use your immagination to try to see this shade a little bit greener.
I used two coats and no top coat al all. It's very shin-y, don't you agree?
Ok, maybe I should use a top coat, because the very next day it was chipped on the edges, but it dries very fast, so it was not a problem remove it and paint my nails again. And it doesn't stains! It's quite a miracle!
L.A. Colors è una marca americana da drugstore. Potete trovarla quasi ovunque (semmai vi capitasse di fare un viaggetto oltreoceano, date un'occhiata al loro sito web!). I loro prodotti (ombretti, rossetti, smalti, matite...) sono tutti cruelty free e i loro smalti contengono anche un fattore indurente.

Atomic è una lacca di una bel ottanio medio. Purtroppo, la mia macchina fotografica detesta coralli e ottani (almeno è coerente!), quindi provate ad immaginarci un pizzico di verde in più. Ho usato due mani e niente top coat, perché è molto lucido di suo. Forse avrei dovuto stenderlo, perché già il giorno dopo s'era sbeccato sulle punte. Pazienza. Asciuga così velocemente che ci vuole un attimo per toglierlo e rimetterlo. E non stinge! Chi grida con me al miracolo?




Do you buy chip brands?
Or do you prefere buy only an high-rank make up?

Let me know in the comment form! 
I do not make any difference between low range or high-rank. I mind the quality of any single product I buy. And if a product is cheaper and top class at the same time, I'm the happiest girl in the block. 

My pizza is ready to be eaten. I cannot make it wait for me. Thanks for stopping by (I'll hold a slice for you, don't worry) and have a nice evening!
Che ne pensate delle marche economiche?
O vi affidate solo a prodotti di alta profumeria (non serve fare nomi, giusto?)?

Fatemelo sapere con un commento!
Onestamente, non guardo se una amrca sia costosa o meno; punto alla qualità di ciò che sto comprando. Se poi si tratta anche di marchi poco costosi, sono la fanciulla più felice del circondario!

Ok, la pizza è pronta e non possa certo farla aspettare. Grazie per essere passati (sì, ve ne ho tenuta una fetta da parte) e vi auguro una buona serata. Possibilmente all'asciutto!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form