[Finishpedia] brown

[Finishpedia] #16 Crackle - mi-ny Croc Color #03 Brown

8:32 PMFrancine




Hi there!
Today is a national holiday here in Italy, and we mostly spend this day having the first barbecue of the year. Today was a little bit overcast, so I took a bad sunstroke. My skin is very pale and I shoul use a decent sun block cream. Shame on me!


The finish I'm about to introduce to yourself is an effect: the crackle. Crackle is a découpage effect that you use when you want to make something look older. I don't like this finish/effect, 'cause it's quite boring, but the nail polish I want to share with you is an exception: mi-ny color croc 03 Brown.
Buonasera, signore e signorine, come avete passato il 25 Aprile?
Primo barbecue dell'anno, chez moi; ma siccome il tempo era nuvoloso alquanto, ho dimenticato a casa la crema solare, col risultato che adesso ho delle belle strisce rosso aragosta su entrambe le braccia ed il décolté.

Il finish di oggi è il crackle, un effetto che ci arriva dal découpage e che serve a dare un'aria antica/vissuta/consumata ai nostri picocli oggetti. Devo dire che non ne vado pazza, ma uno in particolare ha attirato la mia attenzione, ed è quello che vi mostro stasera: mi-ny color croc 03 Brown.




Despite the others crackle nail polishes, mi-ny color croc gives a crocodile skin effect to your nails. I love it, it's very similar to a repltile skin. Cool, it isn't?
I used one single coat over Frammenti 01 Jungle Queen, a brilliant green crème.

Crackle nail polishes are boring, because I think they should be useful to conceal a damaged nail polish when you don't have the time to remove it and make up your nails once again. But, despite that, my impression was not good at all. I think a NPA should have two or three crackle nail polishes, if she doesn't love this kind of effect.

Do you like crackles? 
How many crackle polish effects do you have in your collection?

Anyway, it's aftersun crème time. I hate sunburns, because I have some terrible headaches too. I need to rest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely saturday night!
A differenza degli altri crackle, che assomigliano a vernice scheggiata, mi-ny color croc dona un reale effetto coccodrillo alle vostre unghie. Per me che adoro i rettili, è una figata totale! Qui ne vedete una sola mano sopra Frammenti 01 Jungle Queen.

Questo effetto non mi convince. Può essere utile per camuffare uno smalto sbeccato quando non si ha il tempo di rimuoverlo e di passare un altro colore; ma oltre a ciò, non è che mi persuadano poi tanto... Credo che ne bastino due o tre al massimo, tanto per avere la casella spuntata. A patto di non amarli alla follia, ma quelli sono affari vostri.

Vi piacciono i crackle?
Quanti ne avete nella vostra collezione?

In tutto ciò, è di nuovo ora della lozione doposole per le scottature. Detesto scottarmi, perché oltre al bruciore ho anche dei terribili mal di testa. Meglio andare a riposare, va'!

Grazie per esservi affacciate da queste parti e buon sabato sera!!











You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form