[Zōdiakos] crème

[Zōdiakos] Aries

11:00 AMFrancine

Alphonse Mucha, Zodiac, 1906



Happy Easter Monday!
Are you ready for another trip through the stars? Today we're about to see the Aries, the first Sign of zodiac. Aries born are die-hard hurly-burly people. It's pretty futile discuss with an Aries, because you'll argue endlessy... without achieving any position but the Aries'one...
Buona Pasquetta a tutti!
Siccome ho un mal di testa d'antologia, portatevi la sciarpa di lana, ché ce ne andiamo a sbirciare la Costellazione dell'Ariete, il segno più testardo dello Zodiaco. Discutere con un Ariete è tempo perso. Parlerete per ore, e ore e ore per poi ritrovarvi al punto di partenza...




Aries people are often optimistic person (if you do what tehy say, of course), assertive kind and they have a pretty clear idea about what to do or not to do. It's strange meet an hesitant Aries (they are Fire Cardinal, after all). They are precious friends, if you're a patient people (I'm not). They are amazing promoters (of someone else life), but, sometimes, they can't slow down and change their path, and they end with a CRASH!! But, don't worry about them: their horns will protect them, 'cause are Aries, after all.
Gli Arieti sono di solito ottimisti (fin quando fate quel che dicono loro, ça va sans dire), propositivi ed hanno ben chiaro in mente cosa vogliono dalla vita. È raro trovare un Ariete indeciso (sono un Segno Cardinale di Fuoco, alla fine). Sono amici preziosi, se siete tipi pazienti (non come me, insomma). Ottimi organizzatori (dell'altrui esistenza), a volte non riescono a virare prima che sia troppo tardi, prendendo cantonate memorabili. Ma niente paura: a qualcosa serviranno pure quelle corna, no?



Aries are the naugthiest of the Zodiac, so I managed to recreate an half moon manicure using a nude base (Oh-là-là!) and some lace pattern water decals I found in a convenience store near my house.

I started with two coats of deBBY gel play #36 (a nude crème), one the new debby's palette  for the spring/summer 2015. I used two coats. It's glossy and the brush is HUGE. It's not easy to manage, but I think I need some practice.

Then I applied Melissa D195, a lace pattern water decals set. I thought they was too hard to use ('cause I'm clumsy!), but they are not. I fixed mymanicure with a single coat of Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat, but it made some mess. Never mind. This pattern reminds me something like a creased petticoat waiting on the floor while you do you know what...

Uhm. Maybe Aries borns are not the only naughtiest here...
Gli Arieti sono i fissati del sesso (negatelo!), così ho pensato di riprodurre un half moon manicure su base nude (oh-là-là!) a dei water decals con disegno simil pizzo che ho trovato in un negozio vicino casa.

Ho steso due mani di deBBY gel play #36 (lacca nude), uno dei nuovi colori per l'estate 2015. È lucido come promesso sulla boccetta, ed anche il pennello è MAXI come promesso. Forse troppo, ma ninete che un po' di pratica non possa sistemare.

Temevo che i wd Melissa (disegno D195) potessero essere difficili da stendere (sono maldestra...), ma alla fine ce l'ho fatta. Ho sigillato la manicure con un velo di Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat, ma s'è sciolto un po' il disegno. Fa niente. Non ricorda anche a voi il pizzo stropicciato di una sottoveste sul pavimento, mentre accade voi sapete cosa?

Uhm. Forse non sono solo gli Arieti a fare certi pensieri...








Do you like the black and nude combo?

I think they are a good match, not like B&W, but pretty nice and pretty discret. I'll keep looking at stars next month too. I hope we shall meet again, and I hope also you liked my nail art,because I like it! Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a nice Easter Monday!

Vi piace l'accoppiata nudo&nero?

A me piace, specie coi toni del rosa cipria. Non sarà perfetta come il bianco e il nero, ma è una combinazione che mi piace molto.
Appuntamento al mese prossimo per vedere le stelle da vicino. Spero mi farete compagnia, e che la mia nail art vi sia piaciuta.
Grazie per essere passate e buona Pasquetta!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form