brown crème

i-Cappuccino

5:08 PMFrancine




I like enjoing my breakfast in the middle of the morning, around 10.00 am. I'm not a morning person, and I need some time (a couple of hours) to wake myself up. When I'm out, for errands to run or for medical check-ups, or when I was a freshman, I like enjoy a cappuccino. I love the milky foam and the light roasted coffee. And I'm far far away of this world, in my golden and warm cocoon.
Please, do not disturb me when I'm drinkin' my cappuccino.
Di solito faccio colazione verso metà mattinata, ché io non sono un tipo che si alza dal letto pimpante come un petardo. Mi occorrono un paio d'ore, minimo. Se faccio colazione al bar (tipo quand'ero matricola, che mi toccava la levataccia all'alba), ho il rito del cappuccino. Adoro la schiumetta del latte ed il caffè non più rovente. Per me è come starmene nella mia bolla personale, a godermi il calore della tazza.
E guai a chi rompe.



I tried the dry water marble techinque. I basically followed this tutorial (it's so hard to call it so!) and I've let the pattern dry. Then, I've cutted the swirls and I've placed them over one coat of clear polish.
It's a nice techinique, 'cause it's too easy make some nice pattern AND aim for the best design you want. BUT these stickers are a little bit thick for my taste and it's not easy avoid bubble or wrinkles. Maybe I just need a little bit of practice.

I've used KIKO 321 Dove (a taupe crèeme), KIKO 322 Caffe Latte (a medium brown crèeme) and KIKO 203 French White For Tips. I sealed my manicure with a single coat of Astra Gel Expert 01 Trasparent.
Ho provato la tecnica dry water marble. Ho seguito questo (chiamiamolo così) tutorial e ho lasciato asciugare il disegno. L'ho poi ritagliato con le forbici ed ho piazzato le girandole sopra una mano di smalto trasparente.
È una tecnica che permette un maggior controllo, rispetto alla classica water marble, MA il risultato è un po' troppo spesso per i miei gusti, ed un difficile evitare pieghette o bolle d'aria. O forse ho solo bisogno di fare un (bel po' di) pratica...

Per questa nail art ho usato solo lacche: KIKO 321 Tortora, KIKO 322 Caffellatte e KIKO 203 French White For Tips. Ho sigillato tutto con un velo di  Astra Gel Expert 01 Trasparent







Are you a morning person?
Do you like enjoyng your breakfast at your home or do you prefere eating something on the way?


I've the luck to spend many mornings at home, so I can dip some coockies in my english breakfast tea when I need to and not when I have to. But, sometimes, I like enjoy a warm cappuccino cup. It's something I can barely find everywhere in the world when I need a little hint of coffee (no, I dislike drip coffee).

I hope you liked my cappuccino manicure. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day. Cappuccino anyone?
Siete tipi mattinieri?
Riuscite a fare colazione a casa oppure mangiucchiate qualcosa per strada o al bar sotto l'ufficio?


Siccome sto a casa, faccio colazione quando mi va (dopo un paio d'ore che sono in piedi. prima non ce la faccio) e posso inzuppare i miei biscottini nel tè quando mi gira. Ma a volte una buona tazza di cappuccino è la risposta, specie se sono all'estero e ho bisogno di caffè. No, il caffé americano per me è un'aberrazione, quindi passo.

Spero che la mia idea vi sia piaciuta. Grazie per essere passate e buona giornata a tutte voi.
Qualcuno gradisce un cappuccino?

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form