[Holothon 2015] Color Club

[Holothon 2015] Color Club Angel Kiss

11:30 PMFrancine







I'm pretty sure someone left the gate to Muspellehim open in the last few weeks. Now, it seems closed again and I hope it stands closed for ages.

Today's holographic is a spectacular linear from Color Club halo Hues collection. It's called Angel Kiss. I never has been kissed by an angel (may I consider a dream about kissing Slash?), but I know I would see these lights...
Sono sicura che il caldo assurdo delle ultime settimane sia colpa del solito buontempone che ha fatto un viaggetto a Muspellehim e s'è scordato di chiudere la porta, vero?

Scleri a parte, l'olografico di oggi si chiama Angel Kiss. Io non sono mai stata baciata da un angelo (a meno che Slash, in sogna, non valga), ma credo proprio che io vedrei... queste lucine colorate...






Color Club Angel Kiss is an astonishing linear holo with a green base . It belongs to the first Halo Hues series (2012); the formula is quite a dream. It's P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Sometimes, strong linear holos need a specific base for best results. You may have empty spots on layering the second coat; BUT this little gem is pretty angelic. You may use the glorious Nfu Oh Aqua Base OR a simply base coat. You'll achieve the same result: perfection. In my humble experience, of course. Last time I have spent the weekend at my parents-in-law place, I forgot the Aqua Base bottle, so I just used a simple base coat. It worked, as you can see by my pictures.
And now, less talk and more photos!
Color Club Angel Kiss è uno spettacolare olografico lineare a base verde. Sì, è verde. Credeteci. Fa parte della prima Halo Hues (2012) e la formula è un sogno. Perfetta. Come saprete, molti olografici vecchia maniera abbisognano di una base specifica per non lasciare buchi. Lui no. Con lui usare la gloriosa Aqua Base di Nfu Oh o una classica base senza infamia e sanza lode è lo stesso. Sempre perfetto esce.
L'ultima volta che sono stata dai miei suoceri per il fine settimana ho dimenticato la base Nfu Oh ed ho usato una base indurente. E ha funzionato. Caspita se ha funzionato!





I have to admit that Angel Kiss's quality is uncanny. I've tried Cosmic Fate too, but I think Angel Kiss is *THE BEST* holo in my stash. Seriously. It's actually perfect. 

Do you believe it's a green-based linear holo?
La qualità di Angel Kiss è strabiliante. Vi ho mostrato qui Cosmic Fate, ma Angel Kiss è la perfezione in boccetta. Parola mia.

E poi, ci credete se vi dico che ha una base VERDE? No, vero?




That's all, my dearest! Do not forget to take a look at my mates' choices and have a nice week end!!
E anche per oggi è tutto, bellezze! Non dimenticate di fare un salto a trovare le mie amichette e buon fine settimana!










You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form