[31DC15] blue

[31DC15] Fall is in the air

7:00 PMFrancine



Fall is in the air, ladies and gents. Today the weather is a little bit chill and the sky doesn't like pretty as usual. I have to arrange my closet for the incoming season, or at least choosing what I must discard and what I could keep in my wardrobe (and what I need to purchase for the cool season), but it's a big work and first of all I have to clean the clothes in my suitcase. It's a sad, sad world... 

I like watermarbles because you can draw any pattern you like. As I've shown you here, abstract lines are my favourite pattern for this kind of nail art. I love flowers too, but lines are more fascinating to me because they're quite endless.
L'autunno è alle porte, siori e siore! Il clima s'è fatto più fresco e il cielo ha assunto un colore inquietante. In giornate come questa si dovrebbe pensare al cambio di stagione, o iniziare il carosello dei vestiti da buttare via e di quelli da tenere (e decidere cosa comprare per la prossima stagione), ma sinceramente non mi va. Ho ancora la valigia da disfare e il bucato da fare e...

Le watermarble hanno potenzialità ancora tutte da scoprire. Il mio disegno preferito sono le linee astratte, perché, a differenza dei fiori, si può realizzare qualunque fantasia. Basta solo lasciar andare la mano.




Orly crèmes spread nicely in the water, so I've picked three cool shades (Wandering Vine, Snowcone and Boho Bonnet) and I poured few drops of them into a room temperature filtered water. I drew some random lines and I've dipped my fingers. I did'nt use any base coulour, just my KIKO's base coat.
Le lacche di Orly si spandono a meraviglia nell'acqua, così ho preso tre toni freddi (Wandering VineSnowcone e Boho Bonnet) e ne ho versato alcune gocce nel solito recipiente con la solita acqua demineralizzata a temperatura ambiente. Stavolta non ho usato una base colorata, ma soltanto KIKO Strong Nails.





I've saved my finger with some pieces of painter tape. Envelloping your skin with a barrier is the most important trick you could masterize for halving the cleaning time. Watermarbles could be... ok, actually ARE a real MESS if you done them without following few tips to watch out for. You could use a peel-off base to (P2 Cosmetics's one works very nicely, Essence one doesn't stand my skin) or a liquid latex, but if you're allergic to latex you have to manage another solution.
Stavolta ho protetto la pelle con qualche striscia di nastro adesivo da pittore. Non mi stancherò mai di ripetere che le watermarble sono dei carnai totali per la pelle, e se volete dimezzare il tempo di pulizia ed evitare un contatto prolungato tra la vostra pelle ed il solvente, DOVETE prendere le opportune precauzioni. Il nastro da pittore può essere un'idea, così come usare una base peel-off attorno alle unghie. C'è anche l'opzione liquid latex, ma può provocare allergie, quindi occhio.



I like the way the three colours have mixed together in perfect harmony. Boho Bonnet, the fairest of all, has given a dusty look to final pattern, and it has enhanced the blue of Snowcone. Wandering Vine is the most photogenic of the row, so it has played the fashion model part.

Which wm pattern do you like the most?

I fear I've asked it in the past, am I right? So, let me change the final question, please.

When you have planned to see the first episode of the new season of Doctor Who?


Mi piace molto il modo in cui i colori si sono mischiati tra di loro. Boho Bonnet, il più chiaro dei tre, ha dato una patina grigia all'insieme, ed ha valorizzato l'azzurro di Snowcone. Wandering Vine è il più fotogenico dei tre, ecco perché ve lo ritrovate sempre tra i piedi!

Qual è il disegno che vi piace di più?

Mh, temo di avervi già porto questo quesito. Permettetemi di cambiare domanda, allora!

Quando darete un'occhiata al primo episodio della nuova stagione di Doctor Who?










You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form