[31DC15] animalier

[31DC15] Look out for Cruella De Vil!!

10:00 AMFrancine



Happy Sunday!
While you're reading this post (and the following seven) I'm enjoying a trip in Paris. Actually, today we arrive in Paris and I'm looking forward to it!
So, my dear friend, would you please forgive the next seven post, because they will be very short. Very basic. Very... ok, let's cut the long story short!
I'm sure you'll remember the 1961 Disney's movie One Hundred and One Dalmatians, do you? If you're too young to know it, or if you're an alien landed few minutes ago on planet Earth, this movie is the story of a family of Dalmatian puppies kidnapped by a ugly b*tch who wants to make a fur coat with their pelt. Thankfully, I'm talking about a Disney's movie, so there is an happy end, but I do not tell you. If you are intrigued, watch the movie and enjoy the whole story.
I've took inspiration from the Dalmatian fur, the one that the villain of this movie, the ugly woman called Cruella De Vil, wants badly, badly badly. She worship furs, after all (Disgusting!)...
Buona domenica!
Mentre tu starai leggendo quest post, Fedele Lettore, io starò sorvolando le Alpi, destinazione Parigi. Non vedo l'ora!!
Spero quindi vorrai perdonare la brevità dei prossimi sette post, ma li ho dovuti preparare per tempo e non mi è stato possibile cincischiare come al solito...
Sono sicura che ricorderai La Carica dei 101, il film della Disney del 1961, vero?
In caso tu fossi troppo giovane per averlo visto, o tu fossi un alieno appena sbarcato sulla Terra, sappi che questo film racconta la storia di una famigliola di cuccioli di Dalmata che una disgustosa megera vuole ridurre in pelliccia. Trattandosi di un film della Disney, il lieto fine è assicurato, ma non ti racconto nulla. Vattelo a vedere, che è un gioiellino!
Ho preso ispirazione dalla pelliccia maculata dei dalmata, proprio quella che è diventata un'ossessione per la cattiva della storia, Crudelia Demon (e con un nome così...). 






I've made this nail art using the nail polish brush. I've drawn some irregular spots with the almost dry brush of Astra Gel Expert 24 Noir Foncé (Deep Black) over two coats of Astra Gel Expert #02 Neige. Once my black spots were dry, I sealed the nail art with the top coat. Yup, it's the easiest nail art in the whole world.
Ho realizzato questa nail art direttamente col pennello dello smalto. Ho disegnato delle macchie irregolari con il pennello quasi asciutto di Astra Gel Effect 24 Noir Foncé (nero profondo) sopra due passate di Astra Gel Effect #02 Neige. Una volta asciugato, ho sigillato tutto con il top coat. Sì, è la nail art più facile del mondo!




I'm pretty satisfied with this nail art. It's easy, it's nice and it fits me, because the colors. I'm a Juventus fan, after all, do you remember?
I like so much animalier, but I also think that it fits better on animals than people. I hate fur coats. They are unnecessary, in my humble opinion.
Sono soddisfatta del risultato, una volta tanto. È un disegno facile, carino e i cui colori si adattano perfettamente alla sottoscritta. Sono una fan della Juve, ricordi?
Mi piace l'animalier, ma mi piace di più vederlo addosso agli animali. Sì, odio le pellicce. Sono un male superfluo, e quindi stupido.





That's all, mates.
I've scheduled the posts of the next few days. I hope you'll understand the delay of my reply to your comments. I'll be back very soon (too soon!), so do not panic and enjoy my blog as I was here, behind my laptop.

Thanks fo stopping by and have a nice Sunday!
Per oggi è tutto.
Ho programmato i prossimi post così da non lasciarti solo. Risponderò ai tuoi commenti il prima possibile, promesso. Tu, nel frattempo, fatti pure un giretto per il mio blog e ficca il naso dove più ti pare e piace.
Grazie per essere passato e buona domenica!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form