[Pattern Wednesday] Astra

Pattern Wednesday #39

9:00 PMFrancine




Hi there!
Today I'm coming back to Pattern Wednesday! I'm so happy to meet again my polish mates for a lovely nail art challenge!
Because it's April's Fool, lovely Rebenice asked us if we would to recreate a fishy pattern. Look at them. How cute they are?
Ciao a tutti!
Oggi torno a pastrocchiare con le mie amiche del Pattern Wednesday! Poiché è il primo di Aprile, la cara Rebenice ci ha chiesto se volessimo giocherellare con un tema... pescioso, ed ecco qui alcuni pesci rossi tra le onde. Guardateli, non sono semplicemente adorabili?


I used Deborah Gel Effect 39 Marshmellow Blue as a base coat (I've shown it yesterday). Then I pick my dotting tool and Astra Gel Expert#22 Universe Blue and I've drawn some (kind of) waves. Using Astra Gel Expert #16 Boudoir, I make these little goldfishes. I added a coat of Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat and I've done. 
Ho usato Deborah Gel Effect 39 Marshmellow Blue come base (quello che vi ho mostrato ieri). Quindi, con un dotting tool e Astra Gel Expert#22 Universe Blue ho disegnato delle (specie di) onde, mentre con Astra Gel Expert #16 Boudoir, ho realizzato i pesciolini. Un velo di Mat Effect Top Coat, sempre di Deborah, ed il gioco è fatto.




Have you ever had a goldfish?

Mine was named Arthur (yes like King Arthur) and his bowl was placed in our bathroom, over the washing machine and he jumped, and jumped and jumped like Free Willie...
Do not place your goldfish bowl over a waching machine. Please.


Goldfish's sad story aside, I was very happy to join my mates again. It's very nice and joyful dealing with pattern. I hope I could join much more in the future days. I hope so!

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to take a peek at my mates nail art attacks!
Have a nice day!!
Avete mai avuto un pesce rosso?

Il mio si chiamava Arturo (sì, come Re Artù) e la sua boccia era sulla lavatrice, nel bagno. E ad ogni centrifuga lui saltava, saltava, saltava fuori come Free Willie ante litteram. Ecco. Non fatelo mai. Per favore, non piazzate i pesci rossi sulla lavatrice.

A parte questa triste storia, mi sono divertita a giocherellare con le mie amichette. Spero di riuscire a partecipare più spesso in futuro, impegni permettendo!

Grazie per essere passate e non dimenticate di andare a curiosare i pesci rossi delle mie amichette!!









You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form