[31DC15] Astra

[31DC15] Mon arc-en-ciel de poche

11:00 AMFrancine








Happy Saturday, mates!
We are not near to get over the hump, because things start gettin' serious day by day. Today we have the claim "stripes", and I've made some home-made chevrons for giving my manicure a twist.
I've called this manicure mon arc-en-ciel de poche (my pocket rainbow) because its colorful stripes. Ok, I confess. I've tought this manicure for the rainbow claim. I'm glad I've changed my mind.



Buon sabato a tutti!
Le cose si fanno sempre più toste, giorno dopo giorno. La manicure di giornata prevede le strisce e siccome mi piace lo chevron, ma non possiedo nemmeno mezza guida adesiva, me le sono fatte in casa, con una forbice da sarto.
Ho chiamato questa manicure  mon arc-en-ciel de poche (l'arcobaleno tascabile, ma in francese suona più chic) per via delle strisce coloratissime. Sì, doveva essere questa la manicure per l'arcobaleno, lo ammetto!





Nail Polishes I used:

Astra Gel Expert #02 Neige
Astra Gel 814 Sugared
KIKO 297 Acid Green
KIKO 356 Melon

KIKO 339 Cornflower
Deborah Gel Effect 39 Marshmellow Sky
Deborah Mate Effect Top Coat



I've made my chevron cutting some pieces of painter  tape and removing them once I've finished the stripe. We'll talk about the many uses of painter tape very soon, I promise.
Smalti utilizzati:

Astra Gel Expert #02 Neige
Astra Gel 814 Sugared
KIKO 297 Verde Acido
KIKO 356 Melone

KIKO 339 FiordalisoDeborah Gel Effect 39 Marshmellow Sky
Deborah Mate Effect Top Coat



Come vi dicevo, ho realizzato le guide adesive ritagliando delle strisce da alcuni pezzi di nastro adesivo da pittore. Avremo modo di riparlarne per bene, ma intanto sappiate che questo scotch è il migliore amico di una smaltara.



I'm not satisfied (I'm always unsatisfied), because I've tought something more regular and nicer, but, alas, I've made these guides all by myself, and I'm not a machine, afterall.
Non sono soddisfatta (e quando mai?) perché avevo in mente un disegno più regolare e preciso, ma considerando che mi sono fatta le guide adesive con le mie manine, una certa discrepanza tra di loro ci sta tutta. 



I hope you liked my rainbow stripes manicure more than me. See you tomorrow for another nail art. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice Saturday!
Spero che questa nail art vi sia piaciuta  più di quanto l'abbia apprezzata la sottoscritta. Vi aspetto domani per un'altra manicure. Grazie per essere passati e godetevi il sabato!!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form