blogsale

BLOG SALE!!

6:06 PMFrancine




Blog Sale time!

These babies are looking for a new family and a lovely nail mommy. 

Are you interested?

Check the list out!

I will clearly indicate if a product is brand new or swatched (this could mean a single swatch or a nail art or a manicure either). 
And now, here's the rules! 



  • This sale is INTERNATIONAL (I ship internationally at the buyer's own risk)
  • Shipping Rates are up to you and not included. For any references, see the links below!
  • I encourage you to research about the product information (i.e. colors, size, shade match etc) prior to purchasing. I can’t take close up pictures of every single item below as we will be here all day. Please be reasonable – you can always do a quick search on the internet for swatches and condition as they typically have only been swatched or so for the purpose of this blog.
  • Once sold, items are non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
  • Prices are in Euro as my PayPal account is EU-based. Thanks for your understanding!
  • I am not responsible for any packages lost/stolen/damaged in the mailing process.
  • If you're interested in some products, send me an e-mail: chezmoifrancine [at] gmail (dot)com
  • First-come, First served
  • I'll reserve an item for 24 hours, and then it will go back to sale if I don't hear from you anymore
  • Payment: Paypal only
  • I'll send you an invoce after we've agreed on the sale and please, pay the invoice within 48 hours or I will put the items back up for sale.
  • I'll go to the postal office only on Friday, sorry.





Shipping Rates 

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form